FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS
QUIZ - DIFFICULTY: EASY
1. Which of the following is not a Filipino martial art:
2. In Arnis/Eskrima and Kali styles, there are usually how many angles of attack?
4. What is the most common weapon associated with Filipino martial arts such as Arnis and
6. Which of the following Filipino martial arts is empty hand only (ie. no weapons)
7. Historically, which famous explorer was killed by a Filipino fighter.
8. Students usually refer to their Filipino instructors as:
9. During Spanish occupation, native Filipino fighting systems managed a limited outlet in the form of:
10. The most famous Filipino weapon known to the western world is the:
� 2000 - 2001
Black Eagle Arnis Eskrima. All Rights Reserved.
policy | Contact